artwork by Frances Bean Cobain or pseudonym Fiddle Tim for the collection scumfuck.
seeing such powerful, what one would deem disturbing art come from such a young person reminds me why I love art so much. through her self expression in artistic collections, I can only imagine what she was going through mentally and emotionally at that point in time, and it’s through that imagination where you find common ground and relation to and with the artist.
- zohar42 likes this
- ibelongtorocknroll reblogged this from im-the-voodoo-child
- im-the-voodoo-child reblogged this from sexloveguns-lightacigarette
- sexloveguns-lightacigarette reblogged this from msvandal
- sexloveguns-lightacigarette likes this
- jennytuite likes this
- findpeace-forgetreality reblogged this from msvandal
- 4rtmatters reblogged this from msvandal
- ms-kawesome likes this
- heartapart reblogged this from ciggy
- ciggy reblogged this from msvandal
- ciggy likes this
- let-me-dr0wn likes this
- banjoephoto likes this
- banjoephoto said: That’s GG Allin. Good shit.
- schekinah likes this
- youweremyfavorite likes this
- publicfrenemy likes this
- bryambryam likes this
- essentialisinvisible likes this
- msvandal posted this
THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED ON MOZILLA FIREFOX WITH A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 800.